Freitag, Januar 02, 2015

Kaley Cuoco bittet für ihr Desinteresse am Feminismus um Verzeihung

Kaley Cuoco has apologized for her comments about feminism.

The 29-year-old star of The Big Bang Theory received backlash online after Redbook magazine quizzed her about her thoughts on the issue.

She now insists she was 'taken out of context,' and added: 'I apologize if anyone was offended.'

When asked by the magazine if she considered herself a feminist earlier this week, she replied: "Is it bad if I say no? It’s not really something I think about. Things are different now, and I know a lot of the work that paved the way for women happened before I was around ... I was never that feminist girl demanding equality, but maybe that’s because I’ve never really faced inequality. I cook for Ryan five nights a week: It makes me feel like a housewife; I love that."

(...) Many on Twitter and beyond were outraged.


Hier findet man den vollständigen Artikel.

kostenloser Counter