Montag, Oktober 27, 2014

Journalistin wirft Feministinnen Missbrauch von Kindern vor

It’s not often that my daughter pleads with me to write something about some or other cultural phenomenon. But this week she sent me a Youtube video, and told me I had to write about it.

I watched it. I have five granddaughters, ranging in age from ten to two. So yes, I knew I would have to write about it, But it’s one of the toughest assignments I’ve ever given myself. Because my head was exploding with rage while I watched, so it was hard to type. But yes, I have to write about it, and everyone who can write should write about it, and everyone who can’t write should do something else: I don’t know, maybe open the window, stick their heads out and scream, "I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore."


Hier geht es weiter.

kostenloser Counter