Mittwoch, Januar 14, 2009

Großmutter besteigt Kilimandscharo, um für geteiltes Sorgerecht zu werben

70 year old grandmother, Sheila Peltzer, will climb Africa's tallest peak, 19,200' Mount Kilimanjaro raising awareness for Shared Parenting and Familial Dysautonomia. Peltzer, departing January 21, 2009, will make the ten day trek up the western route where sub zero summit temperatures are expected. (...)

Tim McKyer adds; "I'm involved with Sheila to help shine a spotlight on the family courts. At one time my children lived with me and were doing well. Now I have limited access to them and they are falling behind in school and having other problems. The courts are handicapping my kids unnecessarily. What my kids are being subjected to at the hands of the court is beyond absurd."'


Was sagt man dazu! Während manche Männer damit beschäftigt sind, ihr eigenes Geschlecht zu denunzieren und Männer- und Väterrechtlern von hinten in die Hacken zu treten, gehen manche Frauen inzwischen sehr weit (oder hoch), um für männerpolitische Anliegen Aufmerksamkeit zu schaffen.

In diesem pdf findet man den vollständigen Beitrag.

Labels: ,

kostenloser Counter